Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday morning Cricket fever :)

Cricket is one thing u just can't avoid :)
Once u r in corporate life, ur priority changes...cricket latter and good late sleep on Saturday and Sunday morning is former...but friends do change every general rule and I am glad it happens
So plan was all set Saturday.. morning 6:30 am at a ground near Alley's place Shanky, Ravi,I,Alley and his Bro were all supposed to meet. I slept early at 12:30 on Friday but didn't set up the alarm for 6:00...I had ask Alok and Shanky to call me and wake me up..as there's always a possibility that they might not be able to wake up and I continue sleeping :)
Shanky called me up in the morning and I freshened up to meet them up at the ground. By the time we reached the ground Alok already arranged for a match with some other group. Match started and we had to bowl first...we started our bowling really well..even I today bowled pretty nicely in the right areas but stuck to Alley's idea of bowling with short run up. We restricted them for just 41 in 10 overs..very good effort considering the short boundaries..
Shanky and I opened the innings and I made sure that I don't waste more than 1 delivery in joining back my team mates back..I was out on the 1st ball :( .We played well but fell short 5 runs..anyways it was good fun...
2nd match we were fielding first again...this time the bowling effort was little bit poor and the opponents application was better..end result they scored 61..I decided not to open this time just thinking to save myself for later stages...but u know some days r not meant to be out there and blast...i was back ending the day with 2 ducks...lets wait and watch tomorrow...its gonna be different tomorrow :)
signing off for today

No comments:

Post a Comment